Pages

Monday, January 21, 2013

Love Is In The Air!

 
 
 
I love my husband!
I am deliriously in love with him and we have a wonderful marriage,
 but there are days that I forget to tell him how important he is to me.
I become a little too consumed with things that don't matter.
He is an incredible husband and a remarkable father and needs to be reminded of it.
I want to offer him words of affirmation and love, instead of criticizing.
I wonder how much more could be accomplished if I took a little extra time to tell him instead of just thinking it?Hmmm....
 
 
 
Courtney over at Women Living Well has issued a :
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I am taking the challenge!
How about you?
What harm could it do?
Seems to me that any time spent investing in your marriage is definitely time well spent.
Take the challenge with me!
Drop me a comment to let me know if you are going to join in the challenge.
 
Love ya!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment